dilluns, 31 d’octubre del 2011

NEWS (1): Muammar Gaddafi, the monster died.

LYBIA PLANS SECRET BURIAL FOR MUAMMAR GADDAFI:


"If they kill him 1,000 times, I think it will not pay back the Libyans what he has done. We've lost over 70,000 of our best men because of this monster."


The quote say it all.
A few weeks away, I saw on tv that Muammar Gaddafi died. This wasn't impressed me. This man had to pay for all the people who died because of him.
I know that some people will think that i'm cruel because supposedly, you can't wish the death of anyone.


But this man deserved it.
Althought,as the man from bbc news, I think that if they will kill him so many times, they can never bring back this people from the death.


And they cannot turn off the pain of the dead's families.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada