dilluns, 26 de març del 2012

TASK(1): Description of a place

Description of a place:




The first impression that I had when I go down the plane was really good. I was in the aeroport, and I couldn't see the most important things that I considere has got this incredible place...
I smelled the place, and I thought that in this city there was the same air that I breath in my home. And I realize that this was the only connection with my house in this moment. And I felt so happy for it.

The weather shocked me because it doesn't rain like usually and I had to safe the winter clothes in my bagpack (unfortunately) One of the things that fascinated me about this place was the misterious athmosfere that you felt when you looked at the pictures and that now was in front of my eyes.

I was here to see everything. And everything, for me, was there.
I walked in the street for hours, looking at the people and at their fascinating accent more than the famous buildings and the museums.
I was expectant.
I wanted to see more "everyday things" in them:
I wanted to see as they walked, as they expressed, what they ate, what they thought, what they breathed.

And I realized that we had many things in common.
One of these things was that all there breathed the same thing.

We're breathing the essence of LONDON.
The misterious city I found a summer.



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada