diumenge, 4 de març del 2012

YOUR-SAY(6): A movie to see

A movie to see:  Sponge Bob Squarepants



Okey, that's not a joke.
Everyone know (I think) that I'm a biggest fan of Sponge Bob Squarepants, and when I know about his movie, I tried to found it in internet and in shops.
In the summer I went to Girona to found the movie, but this was unavailable (yes, there are a lot of children that like Bob Sponge too...)
So finally I found it in Barcelona, after look for that all the day.

And nowadays this is my favourite movie to escape from the world and laugh at the absolut absurdity that SpongeBob can show you...

Some people say that SpongeBob is ridiculous, that it hasn't got any argument, and it's incoherent. And I say: That it's the peculiarity of SpongeBob!

Everything must have coherence and intelligent humor?

I recomend you to watch that movie, because for me is incredible.



CHECK IT OUT!

2 comentaris:

  1. So now I have to wait till the third term to hear your description of a person ?You've got a problem with the podcast, haven't you?
    We are going to solve it as soon as possible, OK?

    Well done Helena !!

    ResponElimina
  2. xDDDD
    Yes, I tried to post the podcast of the first term, and then the podcast-description but I can't post it...
    I will try it again! (even the video of the oral presentation)

    If I cannot... Is it possible to bring you a pen with the podcasts? (Just to show you that I have it done)


    :)See you soon, Lourdes!


    PS: have you watched the video of the Spongebob movie??¿¿ XDDD

    ResponElimina