divendres, 17 de febrer del 2012

NEWS(3): Valentine's Day 'wedding'

Valentine's Day 'wedding' for ram and deer at China Zoo
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-17009359
 
The truth is that I don't know why I tried this news!
I don't like Valentine's Day because I think that It's a one more celebration for the consumism of the society (the excuse of the love to give card and sweets to enrich the industries in times of crisis)
I believe that love must be demostrate all the days of the year.... And for the first time in my life, this history has sensitized me.

People say that animals are this "animals" and that they don't show their love to other because the only love that they feel is pure sex for perpetuate themselves...
But this case refutes these arguments (this case and the case of love between my dog and I, of course...)

I think that the whole story of the wedding and the wedding dresses is a montage of the China's Zoo to be more rich, but the real subtance is in the love that this two animals feel (even if they're very different).
And this cannot be faked. And warms my heart to see that is true (and also amuses me)

<<Scientists are advising the public not to put too much human meaning into the pair's behaviour, saying that "leaving them alone is the best choice".>>
Changmao and Chunzi at Yunnan Wildlife Park (2 December 2011)

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada