dimecres, 15 de febrer del 2012

ORAL PRESENTATION(2): JAPAN

ORAL PRESENTATION: A country

That was my second oral presentation, talking about my favourite country ever:
Japan.
I thought it was good: not only to find information of japanese traditional things... even this sensation of happiness when I wrote all the sensation that transmite me this incredible culture.
Doing the presentation, I found a lot of quotes, objects and names that seems me to familiar: when I was young, I was so involved in this curious world (even I did a dictionary of Japanese words, their use and translation!)




So, for all this reasons, prepare the presentation don't supose to be a problem for me....
I enjoy it!
(that was funny to imitate the girl of the translator to improve my presentation!)


I think that the result was more good than the first....
In the first oral presentation, I was so much nervous and I was wrong in the pronunciation of many words.


And in this, I think that I was more natural (although I still ran aground a little when I speak and in the next presentation I must not carry the paper because I get distracted a lot!)


Even so, I think that I was well this time.... But I need to improve much more!






By: Helena

1 comentari:

  1. I want to put the video, but blogger doesn't work! :S (I'm going to try it again...)

    ResponElimina