dijous, 15 de setembre del 2011

YOUR-SAY(2): Live and let live.

Sometimes I'm surprised of the peculiarities of my twisted mind.

Last day, my friend and I were fantasizing about our future after smoking few cigarettes in the park.
Everyone want a future with their families, friends, and the boy/girlfriend (typical, don't you think?)

"And one goob job, a lot of money and a red mercedes in front of the most biggest house of the neighborhood.... Which is mine, of course"Yeah, that's a good future for them.
I only respect their opinion of good future, and I say: "Oh, that's fine! start saving money for mercedes, man" And I keep my idea of good life for me, 'cause people, sometimes, don't respect you're opinion and make a strange face with your explanation. Well, I guess that not everyone is equal, you know..

Personally, I prefer a old and beauty Volkswagen van than a luxurious mercedes. If i've got a car, it must be comfortable, family and of course, like the driver. That's like the animals and their owners.
I always think that the Volkswagen van describes me a lot:
Simple, old mentally but young to travel, quirky, weird, strong and big.

I've always wanted to live in an old and small flat in Barcelona City, alone, with a job that I like, and save money all year to travel in the summer with my volkswagen.
I don't care if in a future i haven't any friends, or special people to me.

I just need to know that I have freedom and independence to do what I want to do someday.
And smoking cigarettes, drinking Coke Zero and listen to good music like this:
" How long?
Until we find our way
In the dark and out of harm
You can run away with me
Anytime you want "

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada