dijous, 15 de setembre del 2011

YOUR-SAY(4): A place to stay.


It would be lying if I said I want to live in London, New York or Japan. They are my favorite places around the world.
One I have gone (London) to the other two, I'm looking forward to.
But I find it very difficult to say I want to live in one place forever.
I wish I could travel in these countries, and if I have a job that allows me, staying there for a while.
We could say that I am a nomad girl.
I hate to imagine living in one place all my life.
My greatest wish is to have my volkswagen van and travel around the world. (in the summer, of course)



Nonstop, no worries.

 I guess it's very typical, but I saw some pictures a few years ago on national geographic, and I wanted to go to ... Route 66.





A path where there's only one road and yourself.
With your van.
Driving without stopping, removing the problems of your head, feeling independent and free.

That's simply a route I have to do before I die....

1 comentari:

  1. I remember the story of your van from 2nd ESO!
    I think you also had a nice picture of your wished van!
    Congratulations! you are a good and mature writer :-))

    ResponElimina